Why join the iGrafx team? We don’t like to brag, but we’re kind of a big deal. As an analyst-recognized leader in the Business Process Management space, we’ve helped hundreds of customers around the globe achieve their business goals by enabling innovation and transformation within their organization. We believe in practicing what we preach. We thrive on transparency in our workplace, have high standards, and align all of our efforts to make sure we deliver on our vision.
We’re a passionate, hard-working team that thrives in a collaborative environment with a startup feel. However, we think that noisy open spaces are best left for conference rooms and relish the luxury of our own individual offices. No offense, but if you want to call Aunt Mildred to confirm what to bring to potluck this Sunday, we don’t need to hear it.
We fully believe in a work/life balance (let’s face it – everyone is more pleasant to be around that way), offer competitive salaries (you’ll earn it), and we each have a personal vested interest in helping our company succeed. We like it here, and think you will too.
As if the above isn’t enough, we’ve got even more perks:
- Best benefits package you’ll find (including medical, vision, dental, life insurance, short and long term disability, matching 401(k))
- Company shares
- Stocked kitchen
- Fitness center
- Primate Theater Fridays (you’ll find out)
‘Nuff said. If you want to become part of awesome, send over your resume and let’s talk - .
- Technical Writer - Tualatin, OR
- Solution Delivery Consultant - US
- Quality Assurance Engineer - Tualatin, OR
- Software Development Engineer - Tualatin, OR
- Account Executive - Tualatin, Oregon or Bay Area
- Account Executive - Northeast, Southeast, Mid-Atlantic