Solution Delivery Consultant
We are seeking a charismatic and customer-focused Consultant to join our growing Professional Services Organizations. We specialize in enterprise/business architecture, business transformation, process improvement and model-based requirements analysis for Fortune 1000 companies, the Department of Defense, and Federal/State agencies.
The person filling this role must be ready for the challenge of enterprise modeling using modern techniques and the world’s most sophisticated enterprise modeling tool, iGrafx. The core responsibilities for this role include, but are not constrained to:
- Providing modeling and analysis expertise to clients and their project teams, while developing and delivering the required project deliverables.
- Managing / facilitating project meetings and workshops, executing projects to a successful conclusion, and directing the efforts of other project team members.
- Providing customers assistance during the execution of projects, while mentoring their staff in enterprise modeling and iGrafx Software.
- Assisting customers with the deployment of an enterprise modeling environment, including software, methodology, standards, governance, modeling capability, and more.
- Delivering training classes.
The consultant will also work closely with iGrafx Engineering and Marketing to capture customer feedback and requests.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Skills and experience in areas such as: enterprise/business architecture, process improvement, model-based requirements analysis, project management, simulation and modeling.
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to analyze processes are required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Experience with Business Process Management (BPM), Business Process Analysis (BPA), Six Sigma methodology, and / or Lean methodology.
- Experience in workshop facilitation is required.
- Experience of a "consulting" nature (either external consulting or significant internal project) is a plus.
- Understanding of and experience in Enterprise Architecture and Modeling using TOGAF, DoDAF, Leading Practice, Zachman is a plus.
- Application of Frameworks/Reference Models such as COBIT, ITIL, APQC is a plus.
- iGrafx Software experience is a plus.
- Travel is frequently required.
iGrafx Company Description
iGrafx is a recognized leader in delivering Business Process Management solutions. We help organizations model, improve and manage processes and technologies that support, simplify, and automate their operations. iGrafx is a dynamic company with a start-up feel and tightly-knit team dedicated to producing unparalleled solutions for enterprise process modeling and analysis.
Please send your resume with a cover letter to: