Think process automation won't fit into your real world? We beg to differ, friend! Get ready to learn about the considerable benefits you will achieve by deploying and monitoring model-driven automated processes. Find out how you can realize quick turnarounds, save costs, and consolidate disparate toolsets by leveraging one go-to integration.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Identify opportunities for process automation
- Get agile by employing rapid design and deployment
- Create reliable, repeatable processes that reduce costs and lead times
- Get insight into progress (or problems) with real-time process status monitoring
- Leverage personalized dashboards to see performance trends and plan for the future
Be sure to join us!
Date: Wednesday, June 10, 2015
Time: 11am PT | 1pm CT | 2pm ET
iGrafx Executive Webinar Series
Without visibility into business, service and process performance, your chances of getting to your desired destination - continuous improvement - are slim to none. Let Professor Mark von Rosing, Founder of LEADing Practice show you how leveraging the right performance indicators can help you achieve business transformation at your organization.
- Link performance objectives to relevant business goals
- Define measurements for business, service, process and applications
- Set up performance metrics
- Improve decision making and reporting flow
- Use controls and monitoring for continuous improvement
The best, most solid strategic plan is worthless if not carried through to successful execution. Professor Mark von Rosing, Founder of LEADing Practice joins us to share how you can greatly improve the odds of successfully implementing your strategic plan. See how putting forth a disciplined process made up of connected activities will enable your organization to take that strategy and make it work.
Learn how to:
- Map and define the Operating Model
- Identify integration and/or standardization opportunities
- Set up operational measurements and link them tactically and strategically
- Control operational activities within Process Modeling
- Use people distribution techniques and IT solutions to improve operations
- Use policies and guidelines to ensure compliance and governance
Join iGrafx and our special guest, Professor Mark von Rosing, Founder of LEADing Practice, and learn what REALLY works for companies seeking cost-cutting through specific process optimization.
Covered in this session:
- Case studies of cost-reduction; what works and what doesn't
- Cost saving strategies and critical success factors, and how to relate them to specific business areas and processes
- How to identify opportunities for cost-reduction by identifying duplication of business functions/tasks, resources and services through a process view
- How to monitor success of cost-reduction measures in real-time through dashboards & cockpits (KPI's and PPI's)
In this 60+ minute webinar, special guest Professor Mark von Rosing, Founder of LEADing Practice, shows how organizations today have no choice but to be innovative with their new products and services, while transforming existing offerings to become and remain competitive. See for yourself how a mix of best and leading practice processes can be used to achieve standardization, integration, and cost cutting, while still developing core competitiveness and differentiation.
- Learn how an extended business modeling approach can enable the necessary change companies need today
- Explore the difference between performance and value drivers and how and where to use them
- Find out about iGrafx's Business and IT-enabled modeling principles to link strategy, business competencies and value
- Discover how process efficiency, effectiveness and innovation can be realized in a matrix or siloed organization
BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGEMENT
Organizations want to achieve process maturity, but it can sure feel like an impossible goal. If it seems like one step forward and a landslide back to you, don’t fret! Take a walk with us as we show a case scenario of how an organization moves through each phase of process maturity, and how iGrafx can help guide your way.
Covered in this session:
- What is process maturity, really?
- What role does BPM technology play in process maturity, and who are the actors involved?
- How iGrafx solutions support organizations at any stage of process maturity
- How iGrafx services assist organizations in assessing their process maturity and planning for advancement
In this 60+ minute presentation, our special guest Karen Martin of the Karen Martin Group will show how being lean isn’t just reserved for Manufacturing processes - information-intensive operations such as Service and Knowledge processes have the ability to be lean too.
- The key differences between Manufacturing and Office/Service Value Stream Maps
- The process of Value Stream Mapping in Office and Service environments
- Common wastes in Office and Service environments and goals for future state planning
- Digitally capturing, sharing, and storing Value Stream Maps