Risk and Process Management - Why transparency is the key to success
|Tuesday, December 19, 2017
10:00 - 10:45 a.m. (GMT)
Speaker:Katharina Hecht (Pre-Sales Team Lead EMEA, iGrafx)
Business processes must be transparent and always up-to-date according to the legal requirements - sounds comprehensible, but is not an easy task. An audit is on and everything in the company is upside down?
Questions such as:
- Have quality targets been defined?
- How is the document management managed in the company?
- Do the employees know the quality manual?
- What legal / regulatory requirements / standards apply to your company?
- How is it ensured that production is carried out according to the currently valid requirements?
Our speaker, Sebastian Mungai, presents how you can use iGrafx effectively as part of your quality management manual and how our solution successfully supports you during an audit.
All features of the new version iGrafx 17.0 tures der neuen Version iGrafx 17.0 at first glance.
Stefan Hessenbruch, Director of Customer Success EMEA at iGrafx shows you...
- Improved user interface that gives you a structured overview and direct access to the most important features
- new options of Web Diagram Navigation
- new options of Web Diagram Editing
Together with our partner TIM Solutions, we would like to show you, how to synchronise the world of design and analysis with real-life deployment of process workflow. Rapid design and deployment capabilities give business groups the agility to manage and control their own processes - want to learn more? Listen to our webinar.
Let us show you how to benefit from reliable Simulations and detailed real-time data directly from the Workflow System: fast reactions, high agility, short time to market. The more you go through the Cycle of Improvement, the higher the efficiency of your Business!
iGrafx 2015 delivers the clarity you need to make the right decisions to improve your business. This latest release serves up capabilities that enhance operational visibility and process transparency: model-driven process automation, process narratives, role-centric navigation, and SAP global template synchronisation.
- Process Automation
- Paginated printing from web
- SAP global template support
- Process Narrative
- SQL 2014 support
In this webinar we will show you the challenges faced by innovative strategic planning, with specific attention to demands created by external influences. The session will provide help to those tasked with creating Target Operating Models and in particular those industries that operate within an existing or developing regulatory regime.
- External Influences on Strategy
- Elements of Constructions
- Outcome Based Compliance
- Developing a Strategic Plan
- Design Principles
Find out how you can easily produce dashboards to measure your process and company goals: Effective Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) can help you to lower costs, improve quality and reduce risks. But simply monitoring how you're doing is not enough - you need to learn how to create powerful KPIs that drive action. Want to find out how? This webinar is for you!
Mark Bednarski, Product Manager Global iGrafx, and José Hernaiz, Process Management & Segment Transfers Credit Suisse, show:
- Effective KPI design including common mistakes and how to avoid them
- Simple ways to build and use more intelligent dashboards to drive decision making at your company
- Why making information personal and relevant is important in measuring business processes
- Plus the importance of real-time monitoring
iGrafx Executive Webinar Series
Without visibility into business, service and process performance, your chances of getting to your desired destination - continuous improvement - are slim to none. See how leveraging the right performance indicators can help you achieve business transformation at your organization.
- Link performance objectives to relevant business goals
- Define measurements for business, service, process and applications
- Set up performance metrics
- Improve decision making and reporting flow
- Use controls and monitoring for continuous improvement
The best, most solid strategic plan is worthless if not carried through to successful execution. Prof. Mark von Rosing joins us to share how you can greatly improve the odds of successfully implementing your strategic plan. See how putting forth a disciplined process made up of connected activities will enable your organization to take that strategy and make it work.
Learn how to:
- Map and define the Operating Model
- Identify integration and/or standardization opportunities
- Set up operational measurements and link them tactically and strategically
- Control operational activities within Process Modeling
- Use people distribution techniques and IT solutions to improve operations
- Use policies and guidelines to ensure compliance and governance
Join iGrafx and our special guest, Professor Mark von Rosing, Founder of LEAD Frameworks, and learn what REALLY works for companies seeking cost-cutting through specific process optimization.
Covered in this session:
- Case studies of cost-reduction; what works and what doesn't
- Cost saving strategies and critical success factors, and how to relate them to specific business areas and processes
- How to identify opportunities for cost-reduction by identifying duplication of business functions/tasks, resources and services through a process view
- How to monitor success of cost-reduction measures in real-time through dashboards & cockpits (KPI's and PPI's)
In this 60+ minute webinar, special guest Mark von Rosing, Founder of LEAD Frameworks, shows how organizations today have no choice but to be innovative with their new products and services, while transforming existing offerings to become and remain competitive. See for yourself how a mix of best and leading practice processes can be used to achieve standardization, integration, and cost cutting, while still developing core competitiveness and differentiation.
- Learn how an extended business modeling approach can enable the necessary change companies need today
- Explore the difference between performance and value drivers and how and where to use them
- Find out about iGrafx's Business and IT-enabled modeling principles to link strategy, business competencies and value
- Discover how process efficiency, effectiveness and innovation can be realized in a matrix or siloed organization
BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGEMENT
Organizations want to achieve process maturity, but it can sure feel like an impossible goal. If it seems like one step forward and a landslide back to you, don’t fret! Take a walk with us as we show a case scenario of how an organization moves through each phase of process maturity, and how iGrafx can help guide your way.
Covered in this session:
- What is process maturity, really?
- What role does BPM technology play in process maturity, and who are the actors involved?
- How iGrafx solutions support organizations at any stage of process maturity
- How iGrafx services assist organizations in assessing their process maturity and planning for advancement
In this 40 minute webinar, we cover the following:
- Plan and execute a successful BPM rollout
- Create and maintain BPM standards that will enhance adoption
- Encourage accountability through dashboards and process transparency
- Nurture the BPM culture through appropriate collaboration, training, and mentoring
- Assess the maturity of a BPM program and make course corrections
Mike Morris of iGrafx and Khaled Mabrouk of Sustainable Productivity Solutions present how to build an environment of continuous improvement (CI). This 50 minute webinar discusses both the methodology and technology sides of a continuous improvement environment.
In this 60+ minute presentation, our special guest Karen Martin of the Karen Martin Group will show how being lean isn’t just reserved for Manufacturing processes - information-intensive operations such as Service and Knowledge processes have the ability to be lean too.
- The key differences between Manufacturing and Office/Service Value Stream Maps
- The process of Value Stream Mapping in Office and Service environments
- Common wastes in Office and Service environments and goals for future state planning
- Digitally capturing, sharing, and storing Value Stream Maps
This 45 minute recorded event covers the following:
- Quickly create a Value Stream Map (VSM)
- Easily display and customize the timeline and work balancing graph for clear communication
- Develop hierarchical or extended VSMs with "roll-up" of data
- Quickly share a common child VSM to multiple parent VSMs
- Collaborate and share VSMs in many different ways