Capture, centralize, and share process knowledge while managing change
Easy to access process capture & discovery
- Stretch from simple to rich diagramming capability based on user need.
- Rapid process capture via ease of use and correct by construction guides.
- Leverage previous process efforts through extensive conversion facilities.
Always see current information & control who sees what
- Web-based visual transparency with optimized performance and flexible access.
- Information available to a wide audience with no need for a separate viewer or publishing step.
- Keep sensitive data private by restricting access by individual or group.
Manage and govern change, see version history and compare
- Automatically create and easily find historical process documentation and eliminate arcane naming conventions to keep prior versions.
- Compare current to historical versions to understand exactly what has changed.
- Store drafts not to be seen elsewhere, or send them out for review where collaborators can annotate right in the document for ease of refinement.
- Use an approval cycle to automatically publish to your audience and use the endorse capability to verify that the people dependent upon the process know that changes have occurred.
Tie roles and responsibilities to key process content
- Easily see documents you care about in your personalized portal as a user or through the role you perform.
- Maintain and leverage a library of organizations or roles to use as Swimlanes.
- Documents seamlessly update if organizational name changes occur.
Reduce errors and rework reusing key information
- Freely move files around in your repository without breaking any references to them.
- Centralize URL references outside of the repository for ease of maintenance if something external changes.
- Capture common terms and reference them in process documentation to enable effective communication and understanding.