Investment, Banking, Insurance... Financial Services companies are driven to maximize customer loyalty and win new customers through customer-centric operations, while navigating the complexities of regulatory measures and compliance. iGrafx has worked with some of the biggest names in the industry to optimize their service delivery, align process performance to customer satisfaction objectives and comply with Sarbanes-Oxley and other regulations, through an organization-wide platform for process excellence.
For over two decades, iGrafx has helped Financial Services Organizations to achieve goals such as:
- Re-engineer processes to meet the changing needs of customers
- Optimize business processes and resources for reduced cost and greater efficiency
- Ensure operations and improvement programs are aligned with business strategy
- Comply with regulations for enterprise-wide accountability and process transparency
- Manage and reduce the risks associated with organizational process change
- Measure and monitor the effectiveness of end-to-end processes
Here are just a few of the financial service organizations throughout the world iGrafx has supported in their pursuit of process excellence:
- Bank of Montreal
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Charles Schwab
- International Finance Corporation
- Liberty Mutual
- Pershing, Bank of New York
- Royal Bank of Canada
- Wells Fargo
Case Study: See how management at a major multinational bank uses iGrafx Performance Central to measure actual process performance to drive forward impressive process improvement initiatives.
Are you Ready for Dodd-Frank?
Nathaniel Palmer of BPM.com talks with Andrea Kramer about Dodd-Frank compliance and how it impacts the financial services industry.