If you like web modelling in the iGrafx Platform, then you will LOVE the latest iGrafx 17.3 release!
This past week iGrafx released the latest updates in release 17.3 that enhanced web modelling and reporting. Here are a few of the highlights:
- When scrolling large diagrams, pool and phase headers remain visible and pools automatically expand to fit shapes.
- The text-based links now support multiple links and the ability to download or view the file directly from the link.
- Many times when diagramming, not everyone understands the meaning of the shapes being used. You now have the ability to display a shape legend so everyone understands your diagram.
- Notes and Comments can be published with the diagram, improving the ability to provide users with off-line documentation.
- Reports can now be exported!!!!
Designers / Architects:
- Diagramming has been enhanced with auto line healing, and when adding a new shape, you will now be presented with a dialog box so you can decide what shape you need
- You no longer must delete a shape to replace it. Now you can simply right click on your shape to be presented with the same dialog box to choose your shape.
At iGrafx, we take our user experience and requests seriously. We would like to thank all our customers for their valuable feedback which has enabled us to make your user experience even better. As our product evolves in the future, you can be sure that more and more of your ideas will be incorporated into our solution to better support your Business Process Management objectives.
As always, the complete release notes are available in our on-line documentation. If you would like to see these and other new functionality in action, you can also check out video below.