BPM Trends 2021 – virtual
The architecture of a company’s process landscape is important for its economic development. Why? It is a key factor in achieving significant market advantages, and a company’s efficiency inevitably depends on it. This topic will be in focus at the virtual BPM Trends conference on March 23, 2021 in Poland and iGrafx is a sponsor.
About the BPM Trends Conference
The conference will present new trends, innovations and strategies in the field of business process modeling. Decision makers from different industries will discuss content and application aspects of setting up and developing a BPM environment in a company.
Workflows within the company and properly managed processes lead to maximum use of resources and better work results. With an understanding of BPM you will be able to make better decisions and take decisive action to improve the flow of information and quickly identify problems in your organisation. During the virtual event we will talk about business process optimisation and share experiences in agile environments.
The following topics await you:
- Innovations, trends and developments in BPM
- Process management
- Automation and optimization of business processes
- Process audits
- SOA / BPO / BAM in the enterprise
- Business process design and modeling
- Process analysis
- Case study, success stories and experiences in the above mentioned areas
iGrafx presents Document Management
Many companies pursue the goal that all documents are stored centrally. Of course, this has the advantage that they can access the documents quickly and easily at any time. This issue is addressed by our BPM expert Kathrin Brunner, Pre-Sales Consultant EMEA at iGrafx.
In the slot the following topics will be covered:
- Storage and management of external documents
- Structured filing of documents
- Finding the correct information quickly
- Versioning and release of the new documents
Key data of the conference:
- Event: BPM Trends
- Data: 23.03.2021
- iGrafx time slot: 11:40 – 12:05 Uhr (CET)
- Language: Polish