iGrafx to Give Lecture at Digital Future Congress in Munich
iGrafx will be attending Digital Future Congress in Munich, Germany this Thursday, September 17th. The conference focuses on “medium-sized companies meeting digitalization and offers visitors the opportunity to obtain a variety of different information and inspiration on the topics of digital transformation, RPA, IoT, AI and the digital workplace in just one day. We are excited to be exhibiting for the first time this year.
This fair is our first on-site event in 2020 since February and we are excited to meeting customers and interested parties in person again and having a safe exchange with them within the security concept.
At the conference you can expect:
- Most recent news about iGrafx software and services
- 50 lectures on the most important digitization topics for medium-sized companies, including one by Stefan Hessenbruch, Director of Customer Success at iGrafx
- Over 100 exhibitors with interesting products and services aimed at optimizing your company
- Ample opportunities for networking
- Everything you need to know about business digital transformation! Stop by our booth (D5 in Hall 4) and we would be happy to advise you on the optimization and digitization of your company.
If you’re in the area, we hope to see you there!