Survive & Thrive: 9 Emerging Business Process Pillars
Fact: Only 60 of the original Fortune 500 companies remain on the Fortune 500 today. In other words, ~88% of the original Fortune 500 from 1955 have either gone bankrupt, merged, been acquired or fallen from the upper echelon of US businesses. And over the last 25 years with the advent of the Internet, increased globalization and increasing regulatory oversight, the pace of disruption seems to be picking up speed.
The moral of the story is simple: every business needs to take advantage of every opportunity to not only survive but to thrive in our decidedly uncertain, but opportunity-rich environment.
To make it easier for you, I’ve collected the key trends affecting iGrafx’s customers and assembled them here, with perspective on how they affect you:
- GDPR: It’s Not Just for Europe Anymore
- Digital Business Transformation: Sounds Like Jargon, but Changes the Game
- Risk Management: You Can’t Afford to Ignore It
- Centers of Excellence: More Important Than Ever
- Modeling for Automation: The First Step is the Most Important
- Reference Content: Keep Up With the Joneses and Avoid Regulatory Noncompliance
- Collaborative Process Management: A Culture of Excellence – Process to the People!
- The Death of Lean Six Sigma: Long Live Lean Six Sigma!
- Performance Monitoring: If You Aren’t Monitoring and Measuring, You’re Falling Behind
Download the entire article to dive into each topic – and feel free to reach out if you have questions or additional perspective. I’ll be checking and responding to comments here.