Our Team in EMEA is looking for reinforcement with immediate effect!
We look forward to receiving your application as System Support Administrator (m/f/d) in Munich.
iGrafx is a leading international provider of Business Process Management (BPM) solutions. Our software suite and consulting services have been helping companies to optimize their processes in a controlled, centralized, and team-oriented manner across functional and local boundaries for 30 years. To strengthen our team in EMEA we are looking for an System Support Administrator (m/f/d) located in Munich as soon as possible.
- Local User administration: Add/Remove, reset passwords, and manage securities
- 3rd Party Application support: Microsoft products, Office 365, and Atlassian Products
- Asset Management: Help develop a functional tracking system of all IT related systems
- Network Management: provide 1st level support for all networking issues (LAN, WAN, WLAN), with the intent to expand knowledge in this area
- Building Access Security
- 3rd Party Application Training: Provide training and subsequent documentation on all new software and services to new hires and existing employees
- Phone System Management
- Desktop/Laptop support
- Tier 1 Azure cloud support- user management, information gathering, triage support, minor troubleshooting
- Help the Director of IT with miscellaneous IT tasks as needed
- Assist with Process Creation and Documentation
- Assists with Compliance related tasks
- Monitor the iGrafx software support queue; solve customer issues, escalating to engineering when necessary.
- Exchange critical issues with the North American team at shift changes
- Write knowledge base articles to help customers solve their own issues
- Support our customer advocates and professional services team to enable them to effectively sell the company’s solutions
- You have a proven record of accomplishment of great customer service and 3 years (minimum) of IT experience
- Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems, Microsoft Server operation systems, Backup Methodologies, Microsoft HyperV, VMware, Dell manage switches, Atlassian Products, Office 365, Active Directory SOPHOS UTM, LDAP, DNS, Tomcat
- Demonstrate strong skills in process improvement, analytical problem solving, and data driven decision making
- Desired Skills/Technologies: Linux, Azure
- Compliances experience (SOC 2, ISO 27001)
- On Time
- Amazing communication skills
- Self-motivated and great organizer
- Friendly and inviting
- Hunger for technology
- An international working environment in which top performance is achieved and promoted
- Great freedom to table and realize new ideas and projects in an agile team
- The opportunity to take on responsibility in a timely manner, to make decisions and to help shape the company‘s development
- Employee participation and engagement
- Flat hierarchies with open communication, fun at work and joint team events
- You will receive targeted induction training, informative training sessions and product training
Are you interested? Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations, by e-mail to: Mrs. Elma Ismeier, eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +49 8131 3175 0.
Please send us your résumé in English and consider that the job is located in Munich. Thanks!