iGrafx is looking for a self-motivated, high energy, fun loving individual to help with daily information technology needs. This position reports to the Director of Information Technology and is the first line of defense for all iGrafx technical support.
This is a full-time salaried position based in Tualatin, Oregon. Minimal travel is required, reliable transportation is required. Occasional after hours and weekend work is to be expected for scheduled maintenance or outage response.
- Local User administration: Add/Remove, reset passwords, and manage securities.
- 3rd Party Application support: Microsoft products, Office 365, and Atlassian Products.
- Asset Management: Help develop a functional tracking system of all IT related systems.
- Network Management: provide 1st level support for all networking issues (LAN, WAN, WLAN), with the intent to expand knowledge in this area.
- Building Access Security
- 3rd Party Application Training: Provide training and subsequent documentation on all new software and services to new hires and existing employees.
- Phone System Management
- Desktop/Laptop support
- Tier 1 Azure cloud support- user management, information gathering, triage support, minor troubleshooting.
- Help the Director of IT with miscellaneous IT tasks as needed.
- On-call support for outages
- Office Management related duties: Shipping, ordering supplies, maintaining office hardware/software.
- Assist with Process Creation and Documentation.
- Assists with Compliance related tasks.
Must have a proven record of accomplishment of great customer service and 3 years (minimum) of IT experience. Samples of technical documents you have previously created may be requested prior to an in-person interview. Must also be proficient in the following technologies:
- Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems
- Microsoft Server operation systems
- Barracuda Backup
- Microsoft HyperV
- Dell manage switches
- Office 365
- Active Directory
- SOPHOS UTM
- Compliances experience (SOC 2, ISO 27001)
High School graduate. 3 years of IT experience, and 1 year of customer service experience.
- On Time
- Amazing communication skills.
- Self-motivated and great organizer.
- Friendly and inviting.
- Hunger for technology.
- Ability to work with various departments and different personalities.
- Can lift up to 50lbs.
- Sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Crawl under desks.
- Climb up ladders.
iGrafx Company Description
iGrafx is a recognized leader in delivering Business Process Management solutions. We help organizations model, improve, and manage processes and technologies that support, simplify, and automate their operations. iGrafx is a dynamic company with a start-up feel and tightly-knit team dedicated to producing unparalleled solutions for enterprise process modeling and analysis.
Please send your salary requirements, and resume with a cover letter to: email@example.com