Sales & Services Coordinator
The Sales & Services Coordinator will focus on renewing contracted customer maintenance and subscriptions, manage services scheduling, generating proposals and assisting with general administrative tasks. This is a full-time position reporting to the Vice President of North America.
The role of the Sales & Services Coordinator will include:
- Manage the maintenance renewal process for all (~1000) North American customers, including tracking renewal dates, generating and sending quotes, engaging with decision makers and closing contracts. All relevant data to be updated and maintained in iGrafx’s CRM system.
- Assist with sales operations duties, including reporting on sales KPIs, updating weekly scorecards and working on database cleansing.
- Create quotes and proposals as necessary for the NA sales team.
- Assist with events coordination for marketing.
- Address and escalate any customer service/support issues to the proper resources.
- Handle general administrative tasks.
What makes a great Sales & Services Coordinator at iGrafx?
- Detail-Oriented: Can handle multiple challenging tasks at once. Completing tasks with high quality and on time.
- Analytical Skills: Can work with and interpret data sets using excel modelling and analysis to generate insights and actionable decisions.
- Team Player: Engendering a sense of unity among peers; displaying selflessness in who takes credit for accomplishments; using words of affirmation; building alliances within company and customer organizations; proactively sharing best practices with co-workers; participating in team-building and team motivating activities; contributing to a keen sense of camaraderie from among support and other sales-related staff.
- Resourcefulness: Demonstrating resourcefulness when faced with challenges that defy easy solution; utilizing internal and external resources to advance sales campaigns when faced with objections; leveraging customer champions to address challenges; cobbling together customer-centric solutions when company approaches fall short; finding unique ‘sources of supply’ for projects, sales campaigns, and other efforts.
- Fire in the Belly: Exhibiting passionate intensity in work life; describing job, role, work and company to others; translating to customers an infectious enthusiasm for the solution/product; leaving impression in language, tone and behavior; presenting professional content in a zealous and passionate way; exhibiting high spirits in situations where others are downcast or negative.
- Assertiveness: Creating a need in themselves and others to be more proactive; uncovering and exploiting openings in areas of opportunity; possessing strong opinions with merit that others can identify with.
- Execution: Sticking to a plan; demonstrating performance over time; not being distracted by noise and friction; establishing a reputation for being tenacious; thinking creatively to avoid obstacles; overcoming adversity; managing goals relentlessly; demonstrating business acumen; understanding essentials of success.
- Career Growth: Desires career advancement via merit-based performance; is interested in learning multiple facets of a business to set the appropriate course for advancement; desire to constantly learn and evolve.
- Growing organization with increasing needs for extraordinary talent.
- Potential to move into operations, sales, marketing or other areas of the business.
- Exposure to peer functional leaders as well as exec team members.
- Opportunity to solve complex problems with major cost and growth implications for the organization.
Why consider this role?
- Work in a small business where you can make a difference every day.
- A rare opportunity to work in a cross-functional role that can lead to several next roles in your career. If you’re interested in sales, services and operations, this will give you a chance to work across all three.
- Global enterprise software with customers in N. America, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
- Work with the world’s best logos and brands (banks, insurance, telecom, healthcare, etc.)
- Private equity-backed organization.
- We “say no to politics” at iGrafx.
- We have core values and we live by them.
- Work with highly engaged teammates with over 4 centuries of expertise in helping customers solve complex business problems.
- Be part of a team collectively working towards the common goal of creating shareholder value.
- We’re in Austin, Portland and Munich. Who doesn’t want to work and visit these cities?
About iGrafxHow did iGrafx get to be an industry-leading provider of the most powerful suite of business process management and improvement solutions in the market?
In the beginning (circa 1991), Ken Carraher and Ed Maddock launched a start-up, AdvanEdge Technologies. Right out of Ken’s very own dining room, they worked together focusing on advanced process management solutions. Good friends with great ideas, Ken and Ed weren’t shy about expressing their opinions with each other (or anyone else within shouting distance) and digging in their heels for what they deemed crucial to turning out best-in-class products. Usually coming to the same conclusion, the result of such discussions lead to notable advancements in the BPM space, such as Optima!, the world’s first interactive graphical business process simulation tool.
Things were cooking now - fresh on the heels of an office expansion into the living room, a company called Micrografx came knocking with a lot to offer: A nifty, hot selling diagramming tool called FlowCharter, some knowledgeable folks with great experience in the space, and a sheer force in the marketplace, Armin Trautner, that could help spread the vision around the world.
Fast forward to 1999 and the iGrafx brand was born. Blending the great technology from Optima! with FlowCharter, the team produced the cutting-edge modeling product iGrafx FlowCharter and the next generation of process analysis and improvement, iGrafx Process.
A couple of mergers and a corporate spin-out later, the iGrafx team with their partners Lone Rock Technology Group are in the best position ever to help businesses by giving them the tools necessary to enable broad business process improvement initiatives and effective business process management capabilities within their organization.
Throughout our comprehensive suite of products and service offerings today that the iGrafx team hasn’t changed. We care about what we do, and continue to have a great passion for delivering the very best to our customers, helping them on their way to achieving process excellence.
Please send your resume with a cover letter to: