Our Sales Team in EMEA is looking for reinforcement with immediate effect!
We look forward to receiving your application as Account Manager UK.
iGrafx is a leading international provider of Business Process Management (BPM) solutions. Our software suite and consulting services have been helping companies to optimize their processes in a controlled, centralized, and team-oriented manner across functional and local boundaries for 30 years. To strengthen our team in EMEA we are looking for an Account Manager UK as soon as possible.
- Generate sales for BPM software solutions as well as customizing, training and consulting
- Accompany the customer from the first phone call and the product demo through the complete sales cycle and analyze the possibilities of a cooperation
- Acquire new accounts and develop new business opportunities with existing customers
- Conduct independent negotiations and thus determine projects, offers, prices and pricing for revenue generation
- Ensure customer development and satisfaction and be the first point of contact for the customer
- You have a relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s degree or equivalent experience
- You have 3 – 5 years experience in a sales or account executive position with a strong ability to focus on identifying a need or opportunity and tailor the messaging towards the business objectives
- You are highly driven and motivated to move things forward and achieve great results
- You are an excellent communicator with great presentation skills
- You are solution-oriented, responsible, and have a pragmatic working style
- You are native speaker in English, other foreign languages are an advantage
- An international working environment in which top performance is achieved and promoted
- Great freedom to table and realize new ideas and projects in an agile team
- The opportunity to take on responsibility in a timely manner, to make decisions and to help shape the company‘s development
- Employee participation and engagement
- Flat hierarchies with open communication, fun at work and joint team events
- You will receive targeted induction training, informative training sessions and product training
Are you interested? Then we look forward to receiving your detailed application, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations, by e-mail to: Mrs. Elma Ismeier, eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +49 8131 3175 0.