The Sales Development Coordinator (SDC) reaches out, acquires, and manages new client & partner relationships, generates new business opportunities through prospecting and qualifying leads, and reaches out to the existing accounts for additional opportunities for the sales team and partners in the APAC & LATAM region. The SDC partners with the marketing department and develops a strategic sales development plan.
US based (remote) – TX preferred
Our Core Values
At iGrafx, we believe in our people and what they represent. To that end, we are looking for like-minded individuals on a mission greater than bottom line results. We want people who are interested in making a difference in a small and growing organization.
If our core values (located here – https://www.igrafx.com/company/core-values) resonate with you, this might just be the place for you.
What makes a great Sales Development Coordinator at iGrafx?
- We are looking for an individual who is highly motivated, self-driven, an action initiator who takes ownership in responsibilities, and constantly aims to achieve goals and exceed expectations.
- If you enjoy making connections, creating alliances, building relationships, this position is for you.
- We are looking for an individual who can demonstrate performance over time, accumulate success stories with tangible results, demonstrate business acumen, understand essentials of success.
- If you will stick to a plan, not easily get distracted by noise and friction, establish a reputation for being resilient, think creatively to avoid obstacles, overcome adversity, manage goals relentlessly, these are the characteristics we look for in this position.
Why consider this role?
- Professionally rewarding to work with highly motivated Sales, Marketing and Operations leaders to deliver high quality solutions to the business community
- Be a member of a world-class enterprise software company with customers in The Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific
- Private equity-backed organization
- The Sales Development Coordinator (SDC) reaches out to the new prospects and existing clients and sets up appointments/calls for APAC & LATAM Sales.
- The SDC generates an outbound call list using given tools, maintains an accurate record of each conversation/email using CRM and monitors progress daily. The SDC updates the outbound call list weekly with additional contact information. Specific goals are set by the manager of the SDC.
- The SDC also reaches out to potential partner candidates in the APAC & LATAM region as well as other assigned countries and sets up appointments/calls for the VP of Business Development.
- The SDC generates an outbound call list for potential new partner candidates using given tools, maintains the accurate record of each conversation/email using CRM and monitors progress daily. The SDC updates the outbound call list for new partner candidates weekly with additional contact information. Specific goals are set by the manager of the SDC.
- The SDC partners with the marketing department and develops a strategic sales development plan.
- The SDC contacts the marketing generated qualified leads and sets up appointments/calls for APAC & LATAM Sales.
- The SDC will interact with NA sales, pre-sales, marketing, sales enablement & customer success teams to gather information and stay on top of current information.
- Some experience in Enterprise Software industry is desired especially with some business development or channel development preferred, but not required
- Previous appointment setting / calendaring experience
- Some experience with CRM software and familiarity with MS Office application preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with cold calling
- Spanish language capability is helpful
How did iGrafx get to be an industry-leading provider of the most powerful suite of business process management and improvement solutions in the market?
In the beginning (circa 1991), Ken Carraher and Ed Maddock launched a start-up, AdvanEdge Technologies. Right out of Ken’s very own dining room, they worked together focusing on advanced process management solutions. Good friends with great ideas, Ken and Ed weren’t shy about expressing their opinions with each other (or anyone else within shouting distance) and digging in their heels for what they deemed crucial to turning out best-in-class products. Usually coming to the same conclusion, the result of such discussions lead to notable advancements in the BPM space, such as Optima!, the world’s first interactive graphical business process simulation tool.
Things were cooking now – fresh on the heels of an office expansion into the living room, a company called Micrografx came knocking with a lot to offer: A nifty, hot selling diagramming tool called FlowCharter, some knowledgeable folks with great experience in the space, and a sheer force in the marketplace, Armin Trautner, that could help spread the vision around the world.
Fast forward to 1999 and the iGrafx brand was born. Blending the great technology from Optima! with FlowCharter, the team produced the cutting-edge modeling product iGrafx FlowCharter and the next generation of process analysis and improvement, iGrafx Process.
A couple of mergers and a corporate spin-out later, the iGrafx team with their partners Lone Rock Technology Group are in the best position ever to help businesses by giving them the tools necessary to enable broad business process improvement initiatives and effective business process management capabilities within their organization.
Throughout our comprehensive suite of products and service offerings today that the iGrafx team hasn’t changed. We care about what we do and continue to have a great passion for delivering the very best to our customers, helping them on their way to achieving process excellence.
iGrafx is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.