Guidelines for linking to www.igrafx.com
iGrafx does not object to you placing a link from your Web site to the www.igrafx.com Web site provided you comply with the following guidelines and the regulations contained in the Logo Link Application Form:
- If you wish to use an iGrafx logo as an active link from your site, you must complete an iGrafx Logo Link Application Form and comply with the Logo Link Usage Guidelines. If you do not want to use an iGrafx logo, but instead want to refer to our company name or product name in a simple font and format, using appropriate words such as „Click here to visit www.igrafx.com“, you must follow the guidelines set out below.
- You may not create a browser or border environment around iGrafx content
- You may link to, but not replicate, iGrafx content
- You may not present false information about iGrafx products or services on your Web site
- You may not link to www.igrafx.com in a way that would indicate or suggest iGrafx sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement of your Web site, company, products or services
- Your Web site may not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial, and should contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups
- iGrafx reserves the right to rescind its permission to link to www.igrafx.com at any time. In such event, you agree to immediately remove the link from your Web site
By linking your Web site to www.igrafx.com, you agree to comply with and be bound by the above guidelines and the regulations contained in the Logo Link Application Form.