Web-based single point of entry for enterprise-wide accessibility and adoption
- Encourage organization-wide engagement with state-of- the-art, intuitive user interface
- Collaborate from browsers or mobile devices to capture process information and create business models
- Access streamlined dashboards for role-relevant focus on business information and real-time
- Always see current information and keep sensitive data private with user-specific access controls
Model Integrity for better change management
- Model smarter AND faster by changing references in a single place to update everywhere
- Know exactly what changed at the desired level of detail with full diagram compare
- Tie roles and responsibilities to key processes
Enhanced Business Modeling improves how business knowledge is captured and analyzed
- Capture, mine and analyze custom information about the interdependencies of your business
- Create BPMN processes and business architecture models more intuitively
- Associate additional data and relationships to organizational resources to better define and understand how they impact your business
- Analyze improvement scenarios based on the most realistic representation of your organization’s resources
Powerful web-based reporting and dashboards to aid in rapid decision making
- Understand pertinent business and process performance at a glance, and drill down into the level of granularity you need
- Track key performance metrics for all important aspects of your business
- Extract more knowledge about your business based on criteria that is important to you
- Report on risks and gaps within your processes to reduce potential for compliance
Scalable solution to support both secure and complex IT environments
- Support sophisticated network structures with better flexibility
- Centrally manage user administration, permissions and platform configuration
- Ready to deploy in the Cloud or on-premises
Role-Based benefits encourage broad adoption
- Line of Business leaders can easily prioritize and govern operational optimization efforts and monitor their effectivity in order to make informed business decisions.
- Process, Risk, Compliance, and Business Analysts can realize the considerable benefits that come from modeling and reporting using iGrafx – growing in process knowledge and maturity, all while easily collaborating with other business users.
- Business Transformation and Center of Excellence leaders can more easily drive digital business transformation initiatives to scale and grow in maturity.
- Process practitioners will enjoy the intuitive interface to model, review and approve processes within the established standard environment.
- Power users can continue to model and analyze key business processes using their preferred methodologies, but now fully understand project priorities with traceability to the business strategies and goals.
- IT personnel can securely deploy on-premises or in the Cloud, while administering users with a simple yet robust user management interface