Business Continuity & Resiliency
Business Continuity & Resiliency Consulting
To help ensure resiliency and develop a business continuity plan for possible disruptions, it is imperative that business critical processes be identified and captured. However, to truly be successful, much more is needed.
Things to Consider
Do my Business-Critical Processes have:
- clearly identified owners and performers, and their locations, to ensure proper communication of changes?
- understanding of IT systems and locations those resources and processes require to perform their work?
- regulatory compliance risks and do they have mitigating controls in place to reduce the impact of a disruption?
- alignment to strategic goals, initiatives and imperatives that help prioritize service restoration targets
- an impact on the ability to deliver goods and services that will negatively affect the customer experience
- key performance indicators in place to monitor their current performance and help identify disruption before it occurs or possible areas of improvement.
- external suppliers required to deliver products, services, or material
Are You Ready? Free Assessment