Thank you for purchasing iGrafx software. Software installation packages for the current version of iGrafx desktop modeling applications are available below.
iGrafx Origins Release
- iGrafx FlowCharter
- iGrafx Process
- iGrafx Process for Six Sigma
- iGrafx IDEF0
For additional Interfaces (XPDL or XML) please contact your Account Manager or call 503.404.6050
Share your iGrafx files with this free software! The iGrafx Viewer enables viewing and printing of all iGrafx documents, but not saving or editing them. There is no need to install the Viewer if you already have a licensed version of iGrafx FlowCharter or any iGrafx Process edition.
|Release Date:||Jun 30, 2020|
|Languages:||Chinese, English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Spanish|
|System Requirements:||Click here for details.|
|Existing Installs:||Refer to the iGrafx Repository Migration Guide|
- To check the version number (build) of your currently installed iGrafx product, select the Help | About menu
- If updating a currently installed iGrafx product, you do not need to uninstall prior versions. The setup.exe file will automatically update the product in the language of your operating system.
- If you are also running the iGrafx platform and are updating your desktop client software, it is highly recommended that you update all iGrafx client products that connect to iGrafx repositories. For specific information about updating the iGrafx platform or iGrafx repositories, please refer to our Knowledge Base and refer to the Knowledge Base and refer to the iGrafx Repository Migration Guide
- If you require a previous release of an iGrafx desktop client (FlowCharter, Process, Process for Six Sigma, IDEF0, and Viewer) as well as previous release of platform software please contact the support team.