The 30-minute BPM Live Demo gives you an overview of the iGrafx structure:
En el webinar aprenderás:
Since the dawn of commerce, companies have looked for an edge, a leg up on the competition. And there are almost limitless variables to be combined into the equation that equals “better than the competition.” During his presentation, Ed will help you get the edge you need and understand:
Charles Araujo, Principal Analyst at Intellyx, presented at iNNOVATE 2020, our virtual event on the future of transformation.
Download this webinar to find out why organizations are naturally drawn to putting a fresh coat of paint over existing processes and calling it transformation — and why that’s leading them down the wrong road.Watch Video
During this webinar we discuss:
Przegląd Journey Mapping z firmą iGrafx:
In the webinar, we will show you the following highlights:
– Design of a human workflow for risk identification and treatment of measures
– Automatic determination of risk values
– Possibility of linking risks with business processes
– Comprehensive evaluations and analysis options for the identification of optimization potentials
In this webinar we will show you
– how process orientation and modelling help to identify the commonalities of many regulations in different business areas
– how process orientation and modelling help to implement regulations and requirements efficiently and across departments
In the 45-minute webinar you will learn:
As robotic becomes increasingly popular around the globe, the need to design, manage, and measure automation solutions is more critical than ever. Download this webinar to learn:
Aaron Bozeman, Regional VP of Major Accounts, North America at iGrafx, and Lance Gibbs, Founder & Chairman at BP3 Global, Inc. will discuss:
In this 60+ minute presentation, our special guest Karen Martin of the Karen Martin Group will show how being lean isn’t just reserved for Manufacturing processes – information-intensive operations such as Service and Knowledge processes have the ability to be lean too.
Organizations want to achieve process maturity, but it can sure feel like an impossible goal. If it seems like one step forward and a landslide back to you, don’t fret! Take a walk with us as we show a case scenario of how an organization moves through each phase of process maturity, and how iGrafx can help guide your way.
Covered in this session: