Skip to Main Content
Home » Blogs » Paving the Way for Digital Transformation

Blog

Paving the Way for Digital Transformation

rpa-big

In order not to be pushed out of the market, today no company can afford to ignore digitization. While digitization around the turn of the millennium described only the technical process of transforming information into digital data, today it encompasses areas as diverse as industrial production, infrastructure or housing, all of which offer new potential benefits. The rapid adaptability to such changing market conditions leads to a profound change in the economy and thus becomes the central requirement for business processes. Therefore, optimizing and automating business processes is essential in the digital age.

Digital transformation: a challenge for companies

According to a Bitkom study, around 78% of companies have recognized the importance of a digital strategy and have already embarked on the path to digital transformation. On the other hand, the other 22% seem to be overwhelmed with the numerous tasks of digital transformation … This includes developing digital business models, products and services, setting up the organization more agile and digitizing business processes as much as possible.

Business Process Management (BPM) is a crucial helper here. The processes captured in a contemporary BPM software allow for improved resources utilization, new products to be identified, developed, and manufactured faster, and increased customer satisfaction. However, when used in combination with process automation, it gives a clear overview of the processes in the company, improves them and makes them more efficient.

BPM and process automation as important enablers of digitization

In our current whitepaper “BPM and Process Automation: Paving the Way for Digital Transformation” we explore the questions of how existing structures and business models can be transferred to the digital world and how the use of BPM software and process automation can help. In addition, learn how end-to-end process automation can not only drive successful digital transformation, but also establish a continuous improvement process and ensure the company’s continued alignment with future market changes.

Download now for free and learn more!

Download Now

Related Posts

Is Transformation Driven by Culture or Technology?

  • clock March 25, 2020
  • author-icon Christina Dieckmeyer
  • 0 comments

70% of companies have a digital transformation strategy in place or are actively working on one. So, it’s no surprise really that 40%% of all...

Read More

Why Do Transformation Projects Fail?

  • clock March 18, 2020
  • author-icon Christina Dieckmeyer
  • 0 comments

Transformation. It’s a concept that is everywhere these days. Unfortunately, many of these transformation initiatives eventually fail. According to recent IDC research, 6 in 10...

Read More

20/20 Foresight: You Should Be Able to See the Future

  • clock March 10, 2020
  • author-icon Jamey Heinze
  • 0 comments

Since the dawn of commerce, companies have looked for an edge, a leg up on the competition. And there are almost limitless variables to be...

Read More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

WEEKLY DEMO

Join us every Wednesday for an expert-led demonstration of the iGrafx Platform

Close Icon