Use operational, supporting and reference layers and relate to key business factors
View processes from multiple dimensions to make sense of the chaos
- Go beyond simple hierarchical folders with a layered interrelated process landscape.
- See the end to end process value chain.
- View of operational processes through supporting processes.
- Identify operational processes gaps against best practice reference processes.
- Flexible navigation to suit your needs.
- Link process diagrams and other documentation to identify information gaps.
Understand resource and role operational activity responsibility
- Track process ownership and resource responsibility (RACI).
- Understand impact of turnover on your operations.
- Use Role assignments to reduce user maintenance.
- Report on responsibility gaps within your processes.
See how IT systems, applications and data support processes
- Capture supporting IT infrastructure and architecture to a detailed level.
- Identify and allocate for use within process landscape.
- Understand impact of system instability on your operations and identify gaps.
Track Compliance and overseeing Business Rules in the context of Process
- Visualize which processes must fulfill compliance and regulatory requirements.
- Set rules to control the behavior of your business in order to validate compliance.
- Report on uncontrolled compliance gaps.