Model and analyze your business processes to achieve tangible benefits
Choose the methodology that is right for you (Lean, Six Sigma, BPMN, etc.)
- Satisfy the needs of your process practitioners to ease adoption.
- Apply the right tool for the right job.
- Leverage existing captured process knowledge
Powerful process modeling to accurately represent current state
- Easily and accurately capture from basic to intricate process model behavior.
- Fully articulate model with Resources, Cost, and other constraints & properties.
- Perform “path”, “timeline”, “rollup” or other static analysis techniques to get visibility to previously hidden opportunities.
Steer the future with simulation and “What If” analysis
- Perform dynamic analysis (discrete event simulation) to foresee the results of changes.
- Visualize animation of simulation steps to identify bottlenecks and delays.
- View side-by-side comparison of the As-Is and To-Be.
- Easily design full factorial experiments, risk-free.
- Improve accuracy of simulation results through statistical fitting of real world data.