Business Process Management for company-wide Compliance
The countdown is on...in April 2016, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) was passed by the European Parliament. This regulation requires major changes to better protect personal data of EU citizens. The implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is causing difficulties for many companies. Although they only have until May 25, 2018, most companies have not moved beyond isolated solutions to date. This white paper shows how iGrafx’s solutions can be used to model, analyze, optimize and automate business processes to achieve complete compliance and implement the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for all processes in a company.
Read more to understand:
- The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as new compliance requirement
- The status of implementation of the GDPR
- GDPR and Business Process Management
- An example of data protection and an impact assesment
- Recommendations for implementation of the GDPR