By teaching performance modeling in the context of business modeling, this workshop offers an integrated approach to:
- Understand and improve your processes
- Understand the people, data, and technology that may impact process performance
Most organizations have already dedicated time and money to business and performance modeling, however, it is frequently done in a non-integrated manner that perpetuates short-term thinking and doesn’t maximize efficiencies. The integrated modeling approach taught by iGrafx helps you deliver an effective initiative that is greater than the sum of its parts.
In this training class, you will learn to:
- Understand iGrafx’s Performance Management environment
- Create and relate processes and performance indicators within an iGrafx repository
- Develop charts and tables that visualize performance data
- Include performance indicators on process diagrams
- Build targeted dashboards with performance indicators, charts and related process content
- Master roll-up capabilities
Performance Management capabilities do not require the iGrafx Desktop Client (e.g. FlowCharter), so a client tool is optional.
Duration: 1/2 day
Register for classes here.
The contents of training courses may vary according to the location or country of delivery.
If you have any questions, please contact us here or call us at (503) 404-6050.