To meet your needs, iGrafx Professional Services offers both on-line public and private training classes. Private training can be either on site or over the web.
Public Online Training
iGrafx public online training is an effective way for groups and individuals to learn iGrafx in a hands-on, collaborative setting. This cost effective solution is offered in half-day increments. With iGrafx software installed, each individual uses their own machine in an instructor-led “web meeting” environment.
Public online sessions are available for the latest version of FlowCharter, Process and Process for Six Sigma, and can be taken individually or back to back. Students will be provided with training materials for the courses they are enrolled in.
Private training offers the best of both worlds: your very own iGrafx training professional working at your facility or online on convenient dates you schedule. This very popular solution ensures all of your professionals get the training they need without the added cost burden of arranging travel and lodging as well as time away from the office. When training at your office, our instructors bring the training materials while you provide the training space, individual workstations for participants, and installation of our software before the session commences. If conducted online, the training materials are shipped in advance of the class.
Our training covers the breadth of the iGrafx product suite. You can choose from amongst the following classes to include in your plan:
- Web diagramming and platform collaboration training - Available in BPMN or 'Ad-Hoc'
- Desktop client diagraming and Web platform collaboration
- Simulation modeling training
- Analytical diagramming tools training - Value Stream Mapping, Cause & Effect with Pareto & FMEA, other options available
- Platform or repository administrative training.
- Work with us to put together a custom curriculum that meets your modeling community's needs