Match company processes, resources, and systems with corporate goals
Capture your organization’s strategies, goals and measurements of achievability
- Define your corporate strategies, goals and/or critical business objectives.
- Create the KPIs that will measure against these goals.
- Locate the measuring points for the KPIs in the context of your processes.
- Report on gaps where goals are not being measured.
Map strategy to execution by aligning process initiatives and resource loading to company objectives
- Identify and focus on Key goals and associated KPIs.
- Prioritize improvement initiatives based on processes related to key goals and KPIs.
- Through responsibility and system relationships to these processes, optimize resource loading.
- Traceability in place between Process Excellence efforts and direct Business Performance.