As someone responsible for identifying opportunities for business process improvement and modeling process changes, you face a number of challenges:
- How do you determine which processes should be optimized?
- What is the best way to collect and communicate requirements between all affected stakeholders, including IT, and collaborate with them throughout the process?
- How do you know if the organization has the required resources and competencies to implement your process changes successfully?
- What methods should you use to calculate the risks involved?
- How can you easily measure the impact of new or updated processes and be alerted to unexpected results?
These, and many other challenges demand a sophisticated business process analysis and management system that supports your continuous improvement methodology. iGrafx has helped scores of analysts worldwide achieve competitive advantage by optimizing key business processes and the use of critical resources. With iGrafx, you too will be able to increase the speed and accuracy with which you develop process models, and have greater confidence in their outcomes.
Learn more here:
- iGrafx Process Modeling and Analysis – Capture, Analyze and Design your processes
- iGrafx Collaborative Process Management – Centralize enterprise knowledge for operational efficiency
- iGrafx Business Architecture – Understand and Analyze the multiple dimensions of your business
- iGrafx Business Performance Management – Monitor your company’s performance and operational effectiveness