How to Approach Customer Journey Mapping with iGrafx
It is important to understand that a customer journey, at its core, is a process. It may seem limited from the customers point of view, but it is a process nevertheless. iGrafx allows you to capture these journeys and relate them to the internal business architecture. This can be an overwhelming project, so to help we recently wrote a white paper laying out each step to approach customer journey mapping with our tool.
Download the whitepaper to understand each step including:
- How to identify and catalog the journey(s)
- How to connect the dots between your customer experience and business architecture
- Identifying what and how to measure
- Why you should focus on process improvement
- How to improve the overall experience