iGrafx Releases 17.8
We are pleased to announce the new iGrafx 17.8 release. This latest update brings a whole set of new capabilities, previously only available on to cloud platform community, to our “on-premise” customers. These new features include:
- Customer Journey Mapping Template – which provides the ability to truly connect your customers journey to your underlying business process and architecture, giving you a complete understanding of the experience and its dependencies.
- Acknowledgement Cycles – Ideal for process owners to ensure that their process performers are aware of and have acknowledged any updates to the current process and help with compliance audits.
- Approved Versions – For process designers and architects, this new feature provides the ability to quickly toggle between the latest approved version of a document and any updates or proposed changes that have occurred ensuring they are able to effectively manage and monitor process improvement projects and any work in progress.
- Drag and Drop – With 17.8, creating links between processes and any supporting documentation is as easy as dragging the necessary file onto the corresponding process or activity. Additionally, you can now add documentation to the platform by simply dragging documentation from your computer onto the folder you wish you upload it to.
- Narrative Enhancements – The process narrative in the platform is now easier to configure and uses a new drag and drop interface. Additionally, it can not also include custom properties and relationship information.
In addition, several new updates have been made to our powerful web modelling capabilities. These include the ability to create your own templates, Shape Numbering, a variety of new shapes and line types, as well as the ability to include rich text formatting in shape notes, headers, and footers.