iGrafx Named a Leader in Quadrant Knowledge Solutions SPARK Matrix
iGrafx Recognized as a Leader in the Quadrant Knowledge Solutions SPARK Matrix for Digital Twin of an Organization (DTO) Solution.
When choosing the right digital twin of an organization (DTO) solution, businesses seek out the latest market research and analysis relating to their shortlist of choices. One of these valuable reports is the SPARK Matrix™ from Quadrant Knowledge Solutions.
The Quadrant Knowledge Solutions SPARK Matrix includes a detailed analysis of global market dynamics, major trends, vendor landscape, and competitive positioning. The study provides competitive analysis and ranking of the leading digital adoption platform vendors in the form of its SPARK Matrix, providing strategic information for users to evaluate different vendor capabilities, competitive differentiation, and market position.
Why iGrafx is a Leader
For the 2022 report, the SPARK Matrix presents a strategic performance assessment and ranking of solutions within the DTO solution market. As part of this report iGrafx has been recognized as an industry leader.
The report cites key iGrafx solution differentiators such as:
- Patent pending process mining to analyze and model real-world execution and management of concurrent activities in a process to provide digital twin support.
- AI/ML-based prediction engine that enables levels of prediction accuracy for delivering faster, accurate, and greater results to make real-time digital twins a practical reality.
- Fully integrated discrete event simulation with full calendaring flexibility that enables resources to create real-world results and insights.
- Real-time monitoring of processes and journeys, which is a key separator between static twins and dynamic twins, which can easily connect with a large number of standard systems and custom solutions.
- A strong customer base, including some of the leading brands across industry verticals such as financial services, manufacturing, automotive, healthcare and life sciences, logistics and transportation, electronics and semiconductors, CPG and retail, food and beverages, and many others.
Effective implementation of a DTO solution helps organizations to accelerate the digital business transformation initiatives, customer experience (CX), and transformation, achieve operational agility, and align the organization’s vision and goals with its operational and functional goals.
A DTO solution can also enable leaders to get analytical insights into the organization’s operations by identifying areas of inefficiencies and helping in implementing solutions to optimize organizational processes.
To learn more about DTO, and find out which solutions are leading the industry, access the Quadrant Knowledge Solutions SPARK Matrix and Knowledge Brief today.