Part 4: Using Performance Management to Drive Continuous Improvement
Without visibility into business, service and process performance, your chances of getting to your desired destination – continuous improvement – are slim to none. Let Professor Mark von Rosing, Founder of LEADing Practice show you how leveraging the right performance indicators can help you achieve business transformation at your organization.
- Link performance objectives to relevant business goals
- Define measurements for business, service, process and applications
- Set up performance metrics
- Improve decision making and reporting flow
- Use controls and monitoring for continuous improvement