We are looking for a new team member!
We are looking forward to your application as a Executive Assistant France (m/f/d).
iGrafx is a leading international provider of Business Process Management (BPM) solutions. Our software suite and consulting services have been helping companies to optimize their processes in a controlled, centralized and team-oriented manner across functional and local boundaries for more than 30 years. To strengthen our global team we are urgently looking for an Executive Assistant France (m/f/d).
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records
- Performing minor accounting duties such as issuing invoices to French clients, A/R, A/P, etc
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Answering phone calls in a polite and professional manner
- Welcoming visitors and identifying the purpose of their visit before directing them to the appropriate department
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Answers phone calls from customers and deals with problems as they arise
- Acknowledges customers by responding to emails, texts, and phone calls
- Updates all contact information for clients
- Deals with any customer complaints and resolves the issue as necessary
- Project manage the merger of the recent acquisition of logpickr
- Provides any necessary data or reports to the sales team and your manager
- Does any necessary administrative work
- Provide support to your direct manager
- People Person, Time Oriented with Great Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Project Management
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Fluent in French and English
- An international working environment
- The possibility to actively participate in the development of the company
- Flat hierarchies with open communication, fun at work and joint team events
- Hybrid working model
Are you interested? Then we are looking forward to receive your detailed application, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations, by e-mail to: Ms Elma Ismeier, Office Manager/CAS EMEA,
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Telephone: +49 8131 3175 0.