Threading the Needle: Achieving Innovation in a Transformed World
Almost every organization now has some form of Innovation or Transformation defined in their strategy, but many don’t know where to begin. In this white paper, we will discuss:
- Recent reports highlighting the challenges facing companies in their change efforts
- The various ways companies have targeted improvement over the last several decades
- How innovation and transformation are two very different things and require different approaches and application within your organization
- The difference between best practices and leading practices and why transformation should drive toward best practices while innovation drive toward leading practices
- How a process-based approach is at the center of both worlds and provides the necessary context for these key decisions
Download it now and learn how iGrafx can help you strategically achieve #Innovation and #Transformation for your business.
About the Author
Andrew Pfeiffer is an iGrafx Product Specialist and Senior Consultant, with over 20 years of international experience in business modeling, business process improvement and business analysis, having successfully delivered process excellence programs and process improvement projects for some of the largest companies in the world.