People First Process Management Drives Business Value
When it comes to transformation, it is easy to get wrapped up in, or bogged down by, new and exciting technologies. With so many shiny new objects glittering for our attention, sometimes we lose sight of the human aspects. Whether as change agents, employees, or customers, sometimes we feel as though our part in the tapestry is forgotten.
Join Mark McGregor as he sets the groundwork based on his book “People Centric Process Management” and Intellyx President Jason Bloomberg shares his experiences and insights on what has or has not changed in the past 10 years, and how he sees the need for greater human centricity to deliver successful digital transformation initiatives.
Now Available On Demand
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How people-centric approaches help people overcome their resistance to change
- Why H2H is taking over from outdated concepts like B2B and B2C
- What moving from process-centricity to people-centricity means for digital journeys
- Why you should combine journey and process models to address true pains and understand emotions
- The quickest way to improve experiences and delight customers and employees
We will finish by taking a quick look at how the iGrafx Transformation Platform can help and support you in making the transformation to a more people-first approach to process management that drives business value.
Author, Performance & Business Coach